Some useful links I collected.
- Paper Index Links
- Paper List
- Links on Cryptography and Information Security
- Research Institute
- Journals on Cryptography and Information Security
- AI Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Multi-agent System
Paper Index Links
Frequently-used top-meeting links.
- ProQuest With PQDT Open, you can read the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge.
- AAAI Digital Library Conference AAAI conference.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- ACM Digital Library
- ACM CCS 2018
- Top Computer Science Conferences
- Top Journals for Networks and Communications
- IEEE MASCO IEEE Symposium on Multi-agent System Coordination and Optimization
- AAMAS 2020 International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
- PAAMS International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- AI Magazine
Some links about security.
- Computer Security Conference Ranking and Statistic
- Forthcoming Security Calls For Papers UCL / Cipher
- CCS ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security
- Crypto International Cryptology Conference
- Eurocrypt European Cryptology Conference
- S&P (Oakland) IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
- USENIX Security Usenix Security Symposiu
- NDSS ISOC Network and Distributed System Security Symposium
- ICDCS2019 IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2019).
- Selected Papers in Anonymity (Maintained by Free Haven)
- Selected Papers in Censorship (Maintained by Philipp Winter)
Links on Cryptography and Information Security
- IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive
- ECC (Steven Galbraith)
- Rivest hotlinks on Cryptography This page contains links to other web pages dealing with cryptography and security.
- Cryptology and Information Security Laboratory at KAIST
- The Applied Crypto Group at Stanford University
- IBM research
- University of Waterloo the Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research (CACR) at the University of Waterloo.
Journals on Cryptography and Information Security
- ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (TOCS)
- ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security (TOPS)
- Communications of the ACM
- Computer Communications
- Computers & Security
- IEEE Security & Privacy
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing
- International Journal of Applied Cryptography
- Information Processing Letters
- Journal of the ACM
- Journal of Cryptology
- Dawn Song Professor of UC Berkeley
- Selected Research Projects in Deep Learning and Security
- Recent and Past Projects in Computer Security something about Machine Learning and Security
- Course: Advanced Topics on Secure Haedware about the secure hardware (enclave)
- ADVERSARIAL MACHINE LEARNING TUTORIAL
- Adversarial Machine Learning Book for adversarial Machine Learning.
- Stanford Computer Security Laboratory The computer security laboratory of Stanford University ,there are some Courses, seminars, projects.
- Applied Cryptography Group is a part of Stanford Computer Security Laboratory.
Secure Multi-party Computation
- Secure Computation
- Introduction to Secure Computation- Secure Computation
- Advanced Cryptography - Secure Multiparty Computation
Homomorphic Encryption Standardization An Open Industry / Government / Academic Consortium to Advance Secure Computation
- International Association for Cryptologic Research You can find Cryptography conference here.
- Cryptography and Security paper list Paper about Cryptography and Security.
- FHEs FHE paper list.
- Winter School on Secure Computation and Efficiency The Cryptography course homepage of Bar-Ilan University.
- Homomorphic Encryption and Lattices Tel Aviv University The course homepage about Homomorphic Encryption and Lattices.
- New Developments in Cryptography Lecture about latest development area of Cryptography.
- Cryptography Cryptography course of Princeton University.
- Lattice Crypto Day (LCD)
- CS255 Introduction to Cryptography Cryptography course of Stanford University. Lecturer：Dan Boneh。
- Gems of Theoretical Computer Science The lecture contains on theoretical cryptography. particularly, the circuit section is helpful to understand the perspective of FHE.
- Mathematics and computer science notes The explanation of mathematics and computer science.
- math There is very detailed mathematics knowledge.
Homepage of the cryptography master
- Shai Halevi
- Nigel Smart
- Vinod Vaikuntanathan
- Jean-Sébastien Coron
- Michael Naehrig
- Jens Groth
- Dan Boneh
- Oded Regev
- Victor Shoup
- Seny Kamara
- Homomorphic Encryption The group of microsoft Homomorphic Encryption.
- Cryptography and Privacy Research Cryptography and Privacy Research group.
- Microsoft SEAL–powered by open-source homomorphic encryption technology—provides a set of encryption libraries that allow computations to be performed directly on encrypted data.
- CryptoNets CryptoNets is a demonstration of the use of Neural-Networks over data encrypted with Homomorphic Encryption.
- Workshop on Encrypted Computing and Applied Homomorphic Cryptography FHE Conference.
- Introductionto Modern Cryptography 密码学经典的书，作者网站。
- crypto slides 这本书配套的slides。
- Victor Shoup’s Home Page 以下两个链接的作者主页。
- A Graduate Course in Applied Cryptography 研究生上个应用密码学课程主页。
- A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra 数论和代数的入门，此书是覆盖密码学数学的经典书籍。
- 密码协议基础 介绍了信息安全体系中的基础密码协议、高级密码协议及应用密码协议。
There are some links about AI.
- AAAI-19 Tutorial
- Artificial Intelligence The latest paper about the artificial intelegence.
- ICML International Conference on Machine Learning
- Professor John McCarthy father of AI.
- Artificial Intelligence Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy about AI.
- CS 2019 Machine Learning Course
- Stanford note The Machine Learning Course.
- Machine Learning The latest paper about the Machine learning.
- Journal of Machine Learning Research
- stanford machine learning course The Machine Learning course of the Stanford University.
- Top 10 Machine Learning Algorithms Introduction of the top 10 Machine learning Algorithems.
- Nicolas Papernot Working on the security and privacy of machine learning .Here is his blog.
- Andrew Ng the expert of Artificial Intelligence.
- neural networks and deep learning The book that introduce the Neural network and deep learning.
- MIT Introduction to Deep Learning MIT’s course page about deep learning with some video and slides.
- Deep learning Book an MIT press book.
Federated Machine Learning
- Transfer Learning: This post gives an overview of transfer learning and motivates why it warrants our attention.
- IEEE Federated Machine leaning working group: Guide For Architectural Framework And Application Of Federated Machine Learning.
- Faderated AI Ecosystem
- An introduction to Multi-agent System Course website of introduction of the Multi-agent sysytem.
- The Future of Humanity Institute: an academic institute at Oxford devoted to research into existential risks and other long-term issues,vacancies
- Cambridge Centre for the Study of Existential Risk: an academic institute at Cambridge devoted to research into and advocacy concerning existential risks
- Future of Life Institute: a volunteer-run research and outreach organisation working to mitigate existential risks
- Machine Intelligence Research Institute: a non-profit research institute doing technical research into how to align AI with human values,vacancies
- Google Deep Mind: the leading for-profit company developing AGI
- Berkeley Center for Human-Compatible AI
- Berkeley Artificial Intelligence Research (BAIR) Lab
- Interaction Lab